Monday 15 October 2012

Baby & Co - Shopping Made Easy!


When you have children it's nice to be able to get them everything they need from the comfort of your own home. I think this is especially true if you are expecting a baby as I can remember shopping with a bump is hard work!

Babyandco.com provide a great all round online store for all your baby and young children's needs. You can get everything from moses baskets to stairgates and there are some lovely nursery ranges too.

My little boy is getting bigger and we have been thinking of moving him into a toddler bed soon in an attempt to help improve his sleep. He will need some new bedding and I really love this Tiddlywink Safari range of pillow cases and duvet covers - very cute!

 
 
We are also currently looking for a new buggy as ours has been used so much that one of the wheels has actually fallen off. I don't want to spend too much as I hope that we are only going to need it for another year or so so I was pleased to see some great reductions on pushchairs on the site. I always like a bargain and I love this Maclaren Quest Sport.
 
 
 
Now I just have to persuade my husband to let me do some spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment